Live Stars (CURRENCY:LIVE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 6th. Live Stars has a market cap of $358,398.00 and $134.00 worth of Live Stars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Live Stars token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0090 or 0.00000138 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Cryptopia. During the last week, Live Stars has traded 12.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003961 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015248 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00150746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.95 or 0.00259987 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $682.16 or 0.10465605 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011725 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Live Stars
Live Stars’ launch date was September 29th, 2017. Live Stars’ total supply is 54,722,996 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,722,641 tokens. Live Stars’ official Twitter account is @LiveStarsIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Live Stars is livestars.io. The Reddit community for Live Stars is /r/LiveStarsPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Live Stars’ official message board is medium.com/live-stars.
Buying and Selling Live Stars
Live Stars can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Live Stars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Live Stars should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Live Stars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Live Stars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Live Stars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.