Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Minereum has a market cap of $112,534.00 and $298.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Minereum has traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Minereum token can now be purchased for $0.0262 or 0.00000401 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003948 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00150044 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.77 or 0.00256525 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $678.89 or 0.10385995 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011588 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005284 BTC.
Minereum Token Profile
Minereum’s launch date was April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 4,297,705 tokens. The official website for Minereum is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Minereum Token Trading
Minereum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.