Moin (CURRENCY:MOIN) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. One Moin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0448 or 0.00000688 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. Over the last week, Moin has traded 33% higher against the dollar. Moin has a market cap of $356,201.00 and $16.00 worth of Moin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002237 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011843 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Moin (CRYPTO:MOIN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 25th, 2015. Moin’s total supply is 7,953,580 coins. The official website for Moin is discovermoin.com. Moin’s official Twitter account is @MoinCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Moin is /r/Moin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “0-19: 0 MOIN20-999: 79 MOIN1000-17999: 59 MOIN18000-19999: 89 MOIN 18000-19999: POS “
Buying and Selling Moin
Moin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Moin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.