Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 7th. During the last seven days, Mothership has traded up 19.7% against the US dollar. One Mothership token can now be purchased for $0.0896 or 0.00001383 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Mothership has a total market capitalization of $12.55 million and $6,186.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015355 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00150229 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00253742 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $671.17 or 0.10324290 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011700 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mothership’s launch date was July 5th, 2017. Mothership’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,000,000 tokens. The official website for Mothership is mothership.cx. Mothership’s official Twitter account is @MothershipCX.
Buying and Selling Mothership
Mothership can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mothership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mothership should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mothership using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.