Neuro (CURRENCY:NRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 7th. Neuro has a market capitalization of $19,425.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of Neuro was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neuro coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Neuro has traded 13.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 36.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
NRO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2017. Neuro’s total supply is 61,401,326 coins and its circulating supply is 59,401,326 coins. The official website for Neuro is neurocoin.org. Neuro’s official Twitter account is @neurocoinnews.
Buying and Selling Neuro
Neuro can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neuro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neuro should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neuro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neuro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neuro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.