Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 7th. Nuls has a market cap of $44.47 million and approximately $969,832.00 worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nuls token can now be bought for approximately $1.11 or 0.00017025 BTC on exchanges including QBTC, Binance, CoinBene and OKEx. Over the last week, Nuls has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003958 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015234 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00150085 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00256241 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $668.04 or 0.10229478 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011616 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nuls launched on September 1st, 2017. Nuls’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The official website for Nuls is nuls.io. Nuls’ official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. Nuls’ official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nuls is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, DragonEX, ChaoEX, Kucoin, CoinBene, OKEx, Bit-Z and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.