OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. OceanChain has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $109,145.00 worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, OceanChain has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. One OceanChain coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Allcoin and Coinnest.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006358 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028232 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.19 or 0.00308789 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001000 BTC.
OceanChain Coin Profile
OC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2014. The official website for OceanChain is oceanchain.club. OceanChain’s official Twitter account is @Orangecoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling OceanChain
OceanChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Allcoin, Bit-Z and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OceanChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OceanChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OceanChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.