Pascal Lite (CURRENCY:PASL) traded up 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. Pascal Lite has a market capitalization of $112,886.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Pascal Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pascal Lite coin can now be purchased for $0.0131 or 0.00000200 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Pascal Lite has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001347 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Pascal Lite Coin Profile
Pascal Lite (PASL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 1st, 2017. Pascal Lite’s total supply is 8,634,900 coins. The official website for Pascal Lite is pascallite.com. Pascal Lite’s official Twitter account is @PASLLITE1.
Pascal Lite Coin Trading
Pascal Lite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Lite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.