Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded up 4.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 7th. Peony has a total market capitalization of $29,451.00 and $21,433.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peony coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. During the last seven days, Peony has traded up 194.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Peony (PNY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 16,879,850 coins and its circulating supply is 5,650,199 coins. Peony’s official website is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Buying and Selling Peony
Peony can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peony should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.