Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000070 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $323,617.00 and $275.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded up 12% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $166.69 or 0.02549119 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.84 or 0.00624464 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00019893 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00027040 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00024314 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00020848 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010008 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015785 BTC.
PXC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 70,704,550 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.