PlayCoin (CURRENCY:PLY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. PlayCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2.27 million worth of PlayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PlayCoin token can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00002173 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, LBank, Cobinhood and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, PlayCoin has traded 3.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008199 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00150145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00257273 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $674.83 or 0.10309130 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011730 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
PlayCoin Token Profile
PlayCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for PlayCoin is medium.com/@playcoin. PlayCoin’s official website is playcoin.game. PlayCoin’s official Twitter account is @PlayCoin_PLY.
Buying and Selling PlayCoin
PlayCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Bit-Z, Gate.io and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.