Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. During the last seven days, Project Pai has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Project Pai has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.56 million worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Project Pai coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00002133 BTC on exchanges including OOOBTC, Bitfinex, Huobi and LBank.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003867 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015335 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00150042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.42 or 0.00252899 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $665.60 or 0.10249338 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011685 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Project Pai Coin Profile
Project Pai launched on May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,660,363,531 coins. The official website for Project Pai is projectpai.com. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. The official message board for Project Pai is medium.com/project-pai. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Project Pai Coin Trading
Project Pai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Huobi, OOOBTC and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Pai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Pai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.