Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. One Proton Token token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including BCEX, BitForex, CoinTiger and FCoin. During the last week, Proton Token has traded 12.9% higher against the dollar. Proton Token has a total market cap of $782,786.00 and $79,717.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003966 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00150002 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00257330 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $676.91 or 0.10343517 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005242 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,980,808,576 tokens. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, BitForex, BCEX, FCoin, LBank and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.