Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. Revain has a market capitalization of $60.11 million and $1.55 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Revain token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002752 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, YoBit, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, Revain has traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003910 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015348 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00150522 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00255303 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $670.29 or 0.10299698 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Revain’s genesis date was August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,450,000 tokens. Revain’s official message board is medium.com/revain. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Revain is revain.org. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, BitFlip, Kuna, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Mercatox, BitForex, Kucoin, OKEx, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.