RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 7th. RevolverCoin has a total market cap of $81,819.00 and $12.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, RevolverCoin has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. One RevolverCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
RevolverCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,282,076 coins. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin. The official website for RevolverCoin is revolvercoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
RevolverCoin Coin Trading
RevolverCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolverCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.