Rhenium (CURRENCY:XRH) traded up 45.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. Rhenium has a market cap of $42,451.00 and $44.00 worth of Rhenium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rhenium coin can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Rhenium has traded 73.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00064886 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005747 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014666 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00001001 BTC.
XRH is a coin. Rhenium’s total supply is 26,716,190 coins. Rhenium’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379510.0. The official website for Rhenium is rhenium.org. Rhenium’s official Twitter account is @rheniumnetwork.
Rhenium Coin Trading
Rhenium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rhenium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rhenium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rhenium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rhenium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rhenium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.