Spendcoin (CURRENCY:SPND) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 7th. In the last week, Spendcoin has traded 6% higher against the US dollar. Spendcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $115,674.00 worth of Spendcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Spendcoin token can currently be bought for approximately $1.31 or 0.00020121 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and Token Store.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008174 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003963 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00150526 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00257110 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $673.27 or 0.10339252 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005195 BTC.
Spendcoin’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens. Spendcoin’s official website is spendcoin.org. The Reddit community for Spendcoin is /r/Spend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spendcoin’s official message board is medium.com/Spend. Spendcoin’s official Twitter account is @SpendFoundation.
Spendcoin Token Trading
Spendcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spendcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spendcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spendcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spendcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spendcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.