DynamicCoin (CURRENCY:DMC) traded down 8.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. In the last seven days, DynamicCoin has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. One DynamicCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and CoinExchange. DynamicCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $248.00 worth of DynamicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007847 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015524 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00251191 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $657.11 or 0.10225126 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011138 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DynamicCoin’s total supply is 10,541,442,931 coins. DynamicCoin’s official Twitter account is @DynamicCoinOrg. DynamicCoin’s official website is dynamiccoin.org.
DynamicCoin Coin Trading
DynamicCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DynamicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DynamicCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DynamicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DynamicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DynamicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.