Octoin Coin (CURRENCY:OCC) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. Octoin Coin has a total market capitalization of $289,536.00 and $799,556.00 worth of Octoin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Octoin Coin has traded 113.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Octoin Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00011083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Exrates.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015522 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149526 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00250976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.33 or 0.10216193 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011139 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Octoin Coin Coin Profile
Octoin Coin launched on February 3rd, 2018. Octoin Coin’s total supply is 969,950 coins and its circulating supply is 406,626 coins. The Reddit community for Octoin Coin is /r/OCCWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Octoin Coin’s official Twitter account is @octoincoin. The official website for Octoin Coin is occwallet.com.
Buying and Selling Octoin Coin
Octoin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octoin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Octoin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Octoin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Octoin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octoin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.