Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Beetle Coin has traded down 3.9% against the dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and Mercatox. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $253,419.00 and approximately $3,659.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011093 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009018 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005934 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001072 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded 32.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin (BEET) is a coin. Beetle Coin’s total supply is 166,180,058 coins and its circulating supply is 160,873,911 coins. Beetle Coin’s official Twitter account is @beetlecoin. Beetle Coin’s official website is beetlecoin.io.
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Crex24, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.