Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 30.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Bitstar has a market capitalization of $125,763.00 and approximately $229.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitstar coin can now be purchased for about $0.0063 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Bitstar has traded 23.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 117.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001418 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002098 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011124 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Bitstar (BITS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 19,816,911 coins. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitstar is www.bitstarcoin.com. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitstar Coin Trading
Bitstar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitstar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.