Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded up 51% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Credo has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar. One Credo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0401 or 0.00000624 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart, CoinBene, OTCBTC and Tidex. Credo has a market capitalization of $22.04 million and approximately $2,892.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148862 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00251630 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.10 or 0.10256134 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Credo launched on August 18th, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Credo is bitbounce.com/credo. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken.
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, BitMart, Tidex and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.