Destiny (CURRENCY:DES) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Destiny coin can currently be purchased for $0.0110 or 0.00000170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Destiny has a total market capitalization of $17,574.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Destiny was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Destiny has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00101244 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22,819.23 or 3.57797699 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00083005 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Destiny is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 3rd, 2016. Destiny’s total supply is 1,600,000 coins. Destiny’s official Twitter account is @CryptoDestiny.
Destiny Coin Trading
Destiny can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Destiny directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Destiny should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Destiny using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Destiny Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Destiny and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.