E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0146 or 0.00000228 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Exrates and LocalTrade. In the last seven days, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar. E-Dinar Coin has a market cap of $12.95 million and $378,606.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011078 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin (EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Exrates, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.