Engagement Token (CURRENCY:ENGT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Engagement Token has a market capitalization of $436,550.00 and approximately $53,250.00 worth of Engagement Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Engagement Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Exrates. Over the last week, Engagement Token has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.53 or 0.10234686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Engagement Token Profile
Engagement Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 415,255,273 tokens. Engagement Token’s official Twitter account is @EGT_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Engagement Token is /r/EngagementToken. Engagement Token’s official website is engagementtoken.com.
Engagement Token Token Trading
Engagement Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engagement Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Engagement Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Engagement Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Engagement Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Engagement Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.