Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. Envion has a market capitalization of $4.09 million and approximately $461.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Envion token can currently be purchased for $0.0368 or 0.00000571 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Token Store. Over the last week, Envion has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148954 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00251260 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.85 or 0.10207968 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011187 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Envion’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Envion’s official website is www.envion.org.
Envion Token Trading
Envion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.