FoldingCoin (CURRENCY:FLDC) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One FoldingCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges. FoldingCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.06 million and approximately $7,475.00 worth of FoldingCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FoldingCoin has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,424.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $213.38 or 0.03317872 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $559.90 or 0.08706084 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.46 or 0.00815702 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $105.91 or 0.01646819 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00147545 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.45 or 0.02059557 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.06 or 0.00467389 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00028991 BTC.
FLDC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Stanford Folding hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 13th, 2014. FoldingCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 696,185,238 tokens. The official website for FoldingCoin is www.foldingcoin.net. FoldingCoin’s official Twitter account is @FoldingCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FoldingCoin Token Trading
FoldingCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FoldingCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FoldingCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FoldingCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FoldingCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FoldingCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.