GenesisX (CURRENCY:XGS) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. GenesisX has a total market capitalization of $337,191.00 and $1,936.00 worth of GenesisX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GenesisX has traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GenesisX coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0651 or 0.00001011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00051636 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00060712 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025388 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004135 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $149.47 or 0.02320250 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
GenesisX (XGS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on June 2nd, 2018. GenesisX’s total supply is 5,179,712 coins. The Reddit community for GenesisX is /r/Genesisxofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GenesisX’s official Twitter account is @GenesisX_XGS. GenesisX’s official website is genesisx.net.
Buying and Selling GenesisX
GenesisX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GenesisX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GenesisX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GenesisX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GenesisX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GenesisX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.