Hero (CURRENCY:HERO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Hero token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0356 or 0.00000558 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Hero has traded 29.9% higher against the dollar. Hero has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $65.00 worth of Hero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00149206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00248826 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.14 or 0.10288232 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011193 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hero was first traded on March 8th, 2018. Hero’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens. The Reddit community for Hero is /r/HeroToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hero’s official website is herotoken.io. Hero’s official Twitter account is @herotokenio. The official message board for Hero is medium.com/@HeroToken.
Hero Token Trading
Hero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.