Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.90 or 0.00076574 BTC on exchanges including BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 25.9% higher against the dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $631,529.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.35 or 0.00818213 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004125 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020039 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008690 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001700 BTC.
About Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin (CRYPTO:LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.