OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, OneLedger has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. OneLedger has a total market cap of $2.59 million and approximately $362,753.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger token can now be purchased for $0.0076 or 0.00000118 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bilaxy, LATOKEN and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00148531 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00248693 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $701.13 or 0.10908235 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011085 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
OneLedger was first traded on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 341,694,767 tokens. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, LATOKEN, IDEX, UEX, CoinEx and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.