OsmiumCoin (CURRENCY:OS76) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One OsmiumCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0265 or 0.00000303 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. OsmiumCoin has a total market capitalization of $23,710.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of OsmiumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, OsmiumCoin has traded down 19.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.74 or 0.00811445 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002927 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019875 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008615 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001840 BTC.
OsmiumCoin Coin Profile
OsmiumCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 5th, 2016. OsmiumCoin’s total supply is 894,026 coins. OsmiumCoin’s official Twitter account is @OS76_OsmiumCoin.
Buying and Selling OsmiumCoin
OsmiumCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OsmiumCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OsmiumCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OsmiumCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OsmiumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OsmiumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.