Sether (CURRENCY:SETH) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Sether has a total market cap of $1.67 million and $0.00 worth of Sether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sether token can now be purchased for $0.0966 or 0.00001514 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX and LATOKEN. In the last week, Sether has traded 45.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00148895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00248866 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $699.44 or 0.10960093 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011130 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Sether was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Sether’s total supply is 20,136,683 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,276,468 tokens. The official website for Sether is www.sether.io. Sether’s official Twitter account is @setherplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sether Token Trading
Sether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sether directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.