Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Snovio token can currently be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, Bibox and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Snovio has traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar. Snovio has a total market cap of $1.45 million and approximately $22,921.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00149368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.30 or 0.00252914 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.77 or 0.10236246 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011242 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Snovio’s launch date was October 3rd, 2017. Snovio’s total supply is 651,129,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 404,980,448 tokens. The official website for Snovio is tokensale.snov.io. Snovio’s official Twitter account is @snovio_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. Snovio’s official message board is medium.com/@ico_snovio. The Reddit community for Snovio is /r/snovio_ico.
Buying and Selling Snovio
Snovio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bibox, Kucoin and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Snovio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.