SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last seven days, SONO has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SONO coin can now be bought for about $0.0848 or 0.00001320 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. SONO has a market cap of $0.00 and $188.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.08 or 0.02507182 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $40.33 or 0.00627774 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018191 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026771 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023164 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020376 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009803 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014766 BTC.
SONO (CRYPTO:SONO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 713,779 coins. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
SONO Coin Trading
SONO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.