TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, TrumpCoin has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar. One TrumpCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0381 or 0.00000596 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. TrumpCoin has a market cap of $251,930.00 and $436.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00052083 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00061118 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025605 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015228 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004134 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.72 or 0.02103535 BTC.
TrumpCoin Coin Profile
TrumpCoin (CRYPTO:TRUMP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,005 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrumpCoin is www.trumpcoin.com.
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
TrumpCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.