ugChain (CURRENCY:UGC) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. ugChain has a market capitalization of $3.35 million and approximately $172,284.00 worth of ugChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ugChain has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ugChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.41 or 0.10303337 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011275 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ugChain Token Profile
ugChain’s launch date was June 23rd, 2017. ugChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 568,842,039 tokens. The official message board for ugChain is medium.com/@ugChainOfficial. The Reddit community for ugChain is /r/ugChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ugChain’s official Twitter account is @ugChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ugChain is www.ugchain.com.
Buying and Selling ugChain
ugChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ugChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ugChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ugChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ugChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ugChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.