Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Vsync has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Vsync coin can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. Vsync has a market capitalization of $400,938.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026867 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023102 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005577 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00045204 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004819 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012409 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00108749 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Vsync (VSX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 168,332,594 coins and its circulating supply is 160,559,294 coins. Vsync’s official website is vsync.pw. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto.
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vsync directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.