WhaleCoin (CURRENCY:WHL) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, WhaleCoin has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. One WhaleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Mercatox. WhaleCoin has a market capitalization of $140,346.00 and approximately $100,139.00 worth of WhaleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.94 or 0.03309465 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00147667 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003317 BTC.
WhaleCoin Coin Profile
WHL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2017. WhaleCoin’s total supply is 10,192,294 coins. WhaleCoin’s official Twitter account is @WhaleCoinOrg. The official message board for WhaleCoin is rocketchat.whalecoin.org. The official website for WhaleCoin is whalecoin.org. The Reddit community for WhaleCoin is /r/whalecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
WhaleCoin Coin Trading
WhaleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhaleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhaleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhaleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WhaleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhaleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.