Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Zero has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zero has a market cap of $1.45 million and $3,036.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zero coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00004992 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.59 or 0.02057686 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.95 or 0.00464837 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00234435 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00043545 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010133 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Zero Coin Profile
Zero (CRYPTO:ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 4,536,213 coins and its circulating supply is 4,519,651 coins. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The official website for Zero is zerocurrency.io. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.