Zonecoin (CURRENCY:ZNE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Zonecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0098 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Zonecoin has a total market cap of $25,297.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zonecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zonecoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006115 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022451 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00304991 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00001465 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Zonecoin (ZNE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 5th, 2016. Zonecoin’s total supply is 2,581,970 coins. Zonecoin’s official website is www.zonecoin.tech. Zonecoin’s official Twitter account is @ZonecoinTech.
Zonecoin Coin Trading
Zonecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zonecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zonecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zonecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zonecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zonecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.