Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 11th. During the last week, Bata has traded 18.4% lower against the US dollar. Bata has a market cap of $148,521.00 and $79.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bata coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0294 or 0.00000459 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.76 or 0.00807427 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002904 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004011 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001436 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021095 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003600 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008595 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001889 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
Bata is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,050,552 coins. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io. The official message board for Bata is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.