Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 11th. One Credits token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002580 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Gate.io, CoinBene and IDEX. Over the last week, Credits has traded 9.3% higher against the US dollar. Credits has a market cap of $25.09 million and $1.27 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00083609 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011111 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Credits (CS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 152,433,610 tokens. The official website for Credits is credits.com/en. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. Credits’ official message board is medium.com/@credits. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, LBank, Gate.io, Mercatox, COSS, Tidex, Kucoin, WazirX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.