CryptCoin (CURRENCY:CRYPT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 11th. In the last seven days, CryptCoin has traded 13.9% higher against the dollar. CryptCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CryptCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0502 or 0.00000760 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016188 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001349 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
CryptCoin (CRYPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2014. CryptCoin’s total supply is 6,070,409 coins. CryptCoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptcointeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CryptCoin is cryptco.org.
Buying and Selling CryptCoin
CryptCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.