CryptoEscudo (CURRENCY:CESC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 11th. CryptoEscudo has a market capitalization of $159,655.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CryptoEscudo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptoEscudo coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, CryptoEscudo has traded 50.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.71 or 0.00806446 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004007 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021094 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001917 BTC.
CryptoEscudo Coin Profile
CryptoEscudo (CRYPTO:CESC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2014. CryptoEscudo’s total supply is 594,105,100 coins and its circulating supply is 144,105,100 coins. The official website for CryptoEscudo is cryptoescudo.pt. CryptoEscudo’s official Twitter account is @cryptoescudo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CryptoEscudo
CryptoEscudo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoEscudo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoEscudo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryptoEscudo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoEscudo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoEscudo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.