Excaliburcoin (CURRENCY:EXC) traded down 11.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 11th. In the last week, Excaliburcoin has traded 27.9% lower against the US dollar. One Excaliburcoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Excaliburcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $83.00 worth of Excaliburcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00147889 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00244988 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $700.62 or 0.11044635 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010967 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Excaliburcoin Token Profile
Excaliburcoin’s launch date was April 22nd, 2018. Excaliburcoin’s total supply is 65,000,000,000 tokens. Excaliburcoin’s official Twitter account is @EximchainEXC. The official website for Excaliburcoin is excaliburcoin.net/en.
Excaliburcoin Token Trading
Excaliburcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Excaliburcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Excaliburcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Excaliburcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Excaliburcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Excaliburcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.