Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 11th. In the last week, Gatcoin has traded 9% lower against the US dollar. Gatcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $2,126.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gatcoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, COSS and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00148202 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00245906 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $702.47 or 0.11052556 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011009 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Gatcoin’s genesis date was October 28th, 2017. Gatcoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 529,861,449 tokens. The official website for Gatcoin is www.gatcoin.io. Gatcoin’s official message board is medium.com/@gatcoin. Gatcoin’s official Twitter account is @gatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gatcoin
Gatcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, COSS and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gatcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.