GCN Coin (CURRENCY:GCN) traded 18.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, GCN Coin has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. GCN Coin has a total market cap of $747,371.00 and $697.00 worth of GCN Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GCN Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and Cryptohub.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.73 or 0.00810959 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003608 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00019866 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008588 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001886 BTC.
GCN Coin Coin Profile
GCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 25th, 2014. GCN Coin’s total supply is 161,717,660,000 coins. GCN Coin’s official Twitter account is @GCNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for GCN Coin is gcn-coin.proboards.com. The official website for GCN Coin is gcn.zone.
GCN Coin Coin Trading
GCN Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Crex24 and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GCN Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GCN Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GCN Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GCN Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GCN Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.