GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. In the last week, GrandCoin has traded up 0.1% against the dollar. GrandCoin has a total market capitalization of $112,691.00 and approximately $111.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GrandCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.50 or 0.00808169 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021084 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003617 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008661 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001956 BTC.
GDC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s total supply is 884,125,802 coins. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. The official website for GrandCoin is grandcoin.info.
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.