Karbo (CURRENCY:KRB) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. Karbo has a market capitalization of $764,600.00 and approximately $1,755.00 worth of Karbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Karbo coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001782 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Kuna, BTC Trade UA and Crex24. In the last seven days, Karbo has traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.26 or 0.01618717 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017121 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008674 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001397 BTC.
Karbo Coin Profile
Karbo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2016. Karbo’s total supply is 6,726,178 coins. The Reddit community for Karbo is /r/krb and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Karbo is karbowanec.com. Karbo’s official Twitter account is @krbcoin.
Karbo Coin Trading
Karbo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, TradeOgre, BTC Trade UA, Cryptopia, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Karbo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Karbo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Karbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.